#UCDGrad2021 Competition Rules
A photo/video competition for UCD Alumni graduating in 2021.
Calling all graduating UCD students! We are celebrating #UCDGrad2021 by giving away a very special GRADUATION GIFT for one lucky winner! 🎉🎓
Overall Winner receives a €200 One4All Voucher and 21 x €20 Just Eat vouchers for Honourable Mentions.
Please Note: This competition is open to UCD students graduating in 2021 from University College Dublin. By ‘liking’ and ‘commenting’, you enter and agree to the competition rules below.
HOW TO ENTER:
✅ Follow @UCDAlumni
✅ Post your most creative graduation photo with the hashtag #UCDGrad2021 to show us how you’re celebrating! Entries must use #UCDGrad2021 to be considered
✅ Tag another #UCD grad in the caption, comment, or tweet
Remember to put your profile on public so we can see your entry.
UCD Alumni, Tierney Building, Belfield, Dublin 4.
No Entry Fee
This competition is free to enter.
5.00pm Monday, 6 September 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the competition is open to all UCD Alumni graduating in the year 2021.
- By entering a UCD Alumni social media competition, the entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be made in the following way: a photo/video must be uploaded to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn with the hashtag #UCDGrad2021 to be considered for entry. Remember to put your social media profile on public so that the photo/video can be viewed and your entry received or alternatively message @UCDAlumni on social media with your photo/video.
- By entering the promotion and submitting your photo/video, you hereby grant University College Dublin a license to use your photo/video in print publications and online for the promotion of the University and its activities. All imagery MUST be the total and exclusive work of the submitting photographer/videographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
- UCD Alumni reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Judges from the UCD Alumni team. The Judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- UCD Alumni are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from their acceptance of the prize.
- The prize is as stated in the status posted on UCD Alumni social media, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable and subject to availability.
- The winner will be notified in the contest post on social media, as well as by DM or private message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw and redistribute the prize.
- UCD Alumni will notify the winner to arrange prize delivery.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com